Final Evaluation Summary Reports
Drawing from the collective knowledge of local projects written up in their 2007 final evaluation reports, the Tobacco Control Evaluation Center compiled effective strategies for working on tobacco control policy in a variety of political and social environments.
HSHC Public Opinion & Key Informant Summary Reports
- Menthol and Other Flavored Products
- Minimum Package/Volume Size of Tobacco Products
- Store Exterior Marketing
- Tobacco-Free Pharmacies
- Tobacco Retail Licensing
- Regarding Local Legislation of Density and Zoning
Feasibility, Instrument and Usability Testing
The TCEC staff conducts various types of testing before releasing resources. We've done research on the feasibility and cost of using handheld devices for data collection, usability testing on the navigation of the new design of our website, as well as instrument testing.
- Assessing Website Redesign with Website Usability Testing
- The Feasibility and Cost of Using Smart Phones for Data Collection
- Pilot Testing Data Collection Instruments
Capacity Building and Analysis