Upcoming webinars & trainings
Cultural Humility: Opportunities through Evaluation
Join us for an interactive session encourages lively discussion and uses thoughtful exercises to engage participants in the topic of cultural humility in tobacco control evaluation. We'll practice incorporating cultural humility in evaluation by exploring assumptions, implicit bias, and power dynamics; review how these may affect our work, and craft concrete steps to cultivate cultural humility moving forward.
- Apply the evaluation life cycle
- Recognize the need for cultural humility
- Justify cultural humility in evaluation life cycle
- Discuss opportunities in various communities
- Plan for a space to incorporate cultural humility into future work
For more information contact Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-752-9951.