Data analysis is like digging through the layers of information you've collected until you find its essence — what does it all mean, and what difference does that make? Be aware that numbers often only tell part of the story. Your stakeholders may be able to provide more context to your findings through participatory data analysis.
Quantitative data is information that can be expressed in numerical terms, counted, or compared on a scale.
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Data Cleaning (1:08:42) [missing]
- Using Retail Campaign Data (55:14)
- Categorical Data Analysis (56:40)
- Analyzing Data in Excel Part 1
- Analyzing Data in Excel Part 2 | Data Set | Data Guide
- Gaining Insights from Statistics in Evaluation Webinar (1:05:16)
- Statistics Fact Sheet
- Steps for Statistical Tests
Qualitative data includes observations or information expressed using categories rather than numerical terms, and often involve knowledge, attitudes, perceptions, and intentions.